Friday, December 22, 2006

4 DAYS TILL.......


It's just 4 days to Christmas.. not even a week away now.. the curiosity is building. I am the worst most likely..wondering what is in those packages under our little tree.. just like a cat.. full of curiosity...
Soon... very soon...

I checked the weather here in Butler.. we are not anticipating a white Christmas.. for those of you who share my dread of winter.. WOO HOO !!! We get rain. For others, who are longing for a white Christmas.. well.. I'm sorry.. don't dwell on it too long.. maybe next year.. (heheheehe) ( YES !!!!)
It's already 50 degrees today.. I may not even need my jacket..
The grandkids are coming today.. any minute as a matter of fact. We are so happy to have them here while Amy goes for her appointments.. Such a delight! Perhaps soon we will have another little one in which to joy...It's hard not to explode with excitement at the prospect of #8.. Paul.. Amy.. you should have made a blog.. NAME THE NEW BABY.. it could have been pretty interesting. Not sure I like the name Brandy Vermouth or Ginger Cooky.. maybe you should think on this some more. There is still time.. maybe someone would like to help you decide on her name??
Gainful employment awaits me.. gotta run.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

No comments: