Monday, November 03, 2008

mulling things over


Today is the day !!! It's THE day that I join the local YMCA and I'm excited to do so. We've been looking over the finances to see if it's affordable, and we believe it is a possibility.
The plan is for Monday-Wednesday-Friday for a while at least. When I can, I'll join in the Aquarthritis group on Tuesdays or Thursdays- Alas! Those are my scheduled office days.

I missed my allergy shots last week, and I'm not sure I can get them even today- still have some wheezing, coughing, etc.. UGH! I'll have to call the office to find out if it's possible.

I'm tired of election stuff.. REALLY tired of it. I'm also tired of a liberal government.. I'm using my BIG weapon.. prayer. God have mercy on us all.

Please refer to DOWNSIZING blog for the update on my diet/exercise program.. it's good news today!

No comments: