Wednesday, December 03, 2008

CHANGE...

We had to change our plans today.. Wendell's visit with the pulmonologist went very well.. he got a positive report and will make an appointment for a recheck in 6 months. When the doctor asked him if he was using his C-PAP, Wendell said 'yes..and I slept all night with it last night after I figured out that I'd been trying to wear it backwards all this time'..

I didn't get to go along this morning as planned. My Sonic Screamer decided to be mute this morning. Yes, I did set it, but it won't utter even a whisper, though I've tried changing batteries and resetting it. UGH! So I have 4 clocks set for morning, and I should awaken to at least one of them. Mandy says she'll check on me when she gets home tomorrow morning.

So I had a late start. While Wendell went to his appointment, I gathered clothes to be washed. We finally got going and started out with brunch.. a very balanced brunch, however. Even eating out we try to stay in the Zone.
The library was next and then I went to get my allergy shots. They wouldn't give them to me because I'd had so much wheezing for the past 2 weeks.. I need to see their PA in the office before I can resume the shots. So I'll be going back in on Friday.
Laundry came next and then groceries and a visit to the dollar store for some odds and ends.
We never got to the Y to start Wendell.. so we decided to wait till next Monday.
Mandy had supper ready when we got home.. pork roast.. delicious!

I'm weary from the days activity. Tomorrow is office day and hopefully it won't be a long one.
I have so much to put away right now.. and I just don't feel like doing it.

So that's my day.. it's been a really busy one.

No comments: