Wednesday, January 07, 2009


I'm thinking about spring today.. it's a very dreary and cold one here in WPA. Dismal would describe it much better.. but it's quiet and peaceful, and we get along with our neighbors without argument.. It's not snowing, and the temperature is above freezing which means the ice is melted or melting.. I got up hurting so badly that I could bearly walk from one room to another. I finally hit the tub for a very warm bath with some mineral salts, and when I got out, I felt revived. I still ache, but I'm moving so much better. I am thankful.
I talked to the PA yesterday.. I either have tendonitis or carpal tunnel in my right wrist/arm.. it's very painful to do most everything, but I'm trying to do so anyway. My concern is that I won't have enough control to do my infusions. It's my 'educated ' hand that is affected.
We had plans to go to the Y today, but under the circumstances, it's best I don't try to drive at the moment.
I think how wonderful it would be to see the sun shine today.. I don't think it's gonna happen. It's one of those dark winter days that looks threatening no matter what.
I do have some ray of gladness here.. I'm warm, we have plenty of food, and I don't HAVE to do anything today if I'm not up to it. I'm not ill.. Yeah.. it's not so bad

No comments: