Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's been a busy day.. office went well, and I'm now training a new office worker to start IVs and show her how the program functions. She has phlebotomy experience and is interested in the infusion program... I'm so pleased. This may mean I can retire this fall without guilt...

I took a 2 hour nap today. I was just plain worn out keeping up with everything I did today + watching another person do my job.. Wendell and I are both achy today.. likely weather related as it's raining this evening.. and windy. The temp isn't bad at 44*.. and it's only to drop 4* tonite.

Tomorrow I get my picture taken for my driver's license and then we are planning a trip to the YMCA for some exercise. Wendell does pretty well in the pool, and if you haven't noticed the update on Downsizing, he lost 5# this time! Hooray!!

Hey.. tomorrow is tax day.. be sure to send your taxes in.. I'm sending state and local tomorrow as we ended up owing them a little.. but we got back a refund from federal, so it got sent in as soon as I finished them last month.. and last week we got the refund deposited.

It's nearly 10:30pm.. I've been up since 5am today and I'm really tired once again. I think I'll head toward my bed..

No comments: