Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I don't like to see fall come. For one thing, my allergies will kick up with all the rotting debris, and for another, and perhaps even more ominous, winter is on it's way. I have a suspicion that this will be an early winter that hangs around longer and colder. Brrrrr.. It was in the 40s last night and only going into the 70s today. Sure sign of fall, along with the leaves that I noted were changing color last week.. and then they are falling on the lawn now in greater amounts. UGH.

The nice thing is that Wendell and I are planning another trip to Hallstead to check the growth and progress of our youngest grandchild Asher.. To take Eli for ice cream,and get a SkipBo game or two in with the older Valentine kids. I love SkipBo. Wendy says Asher is starting to smile now.. gotta get me one of those smiles..

Office today. I'll be gone most of the day like normal working folk. Pray for us if you would. Biologics carry a risk though the majority of the patients have no problem with them, and desperately desire the infusions. They truly are awesome. (yeah, my patients too)

Gotta get a move on....

No comments: