Wednesday, December 02, 2009

23 Days to Christmas

Here it is December.. it's a rainy but moderate temperature evening.. I miss the kids.
I have a family newsletter to get out, a house waiting for our arrival, work tomorrow, and appointments everywhere.. my plate is getting mighty full..
I'm tired.. did the laundry at the laundromat again.. hoping this is the last time I HAVE to do that.

Trying to be patient in all things.. I need a lot of support.. help.. prayerful help.

Things I need to complain about.. it's dark when I go to work, and when I leave, it's still dark.. does it even get light during the day? I think my S.A.D. is getting started again.. I know it won't last this year with the new house and all.. but I can feel it creeping up on me.

So much for which to be thankful..

No comments: