Friday, January 21, 2011

uh oh


I woke up at about 3am coughing and all stuffed up. I decided to make a pot of coffee to apply something warm to my throat which is still sore. Feeling chilled, though it's warm in the house. My diagnosis would be sinusitis with post nasal drip causing the sore throat and cough. So far so good, but we shall see what the day brings forth.
Hopefully I'll hear from my insurance today and the verdict will be in my favor. It's hard to be patient, but I must do so.
Bill paying day today.. and I need some groceries.. but wonder if I'll go out. The snow storm came from the east yesterday for hours, but then moved from the west. There was about an inch on the back porch, but it appears more on the car. Maybe close to 2" , but certainly not more. I see the temperature is to be 2* Friday night... brrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: