Tuesday, May 22, 2007


I just realized that it is the 22nd of May.. where did the month go? Summer will be here in no time.. WOW! It seems like just yesterday I was moaning and groaning over the cold, snow and icy roads.. Hot Doggies!
I just checked the weather for today and it's going to be in the 80s.. at least till Thursday.. not sure after that.
I was chilly this morning when I got up, but refused to turn the little heater on at 57 degrees. Funny how that would have felt like a heat wave a couple months ago.
Well, the sun is shining and skies are blue.. it's a beautiful day. I'm gainfully employed today, so won't be enjoying too much of it. I'm ready for the heat- John put the AC in yesterday and waited till I went to work to mow the grass.. Thanks, John- I appreciate your kindness to my grass allergy.

I'm off to get myself organized and ready for work. I believe it's 255 days till retirement. I can hardly wait.
One more time of working holidays and every other weekend.. then peace.. sweet retirement.. The time is moving along- My body is tired of working till midnight and then trying to get up early the next day. It takes a toll. I think on my first day of retirement I'm gonna sleep in.. till at least 8am !! What a treat!
Enough dreaming.. the day will come soon enough. In the mean time, I have gainful employment to deal with and I'm needing to address that.
Have a wonderful day and pray for us...

No comments: