Friday, September 14, 2007


When I left for the office this morning it was in the mid-40s.. chilly. I felt cold on the way in despite my warm up jacket I always wear. I turned the heat on in the car.
It was a good day. I came home with less pain than usual, and feeling fine other than just plain tired. I went to bed early.. but now I'm awake. Go figure!

It's after 1am and I'm still up and moving.. having a cup of tea. I am not gainfully employed until Saturday now. I have the weekend to work. Soon this will not be a problem for me. 140 days to go!
Today is catch up day for the last few days I've been working. Back to the Flylady too. I've let that slide too long and it shows. My asthma is taking a good turn and the cough is much less. I suppose I'll have it till the snow flies, but I can deal with that. It's just good to not have to cough all the time no matter what I do. My raspy voice is improving too.. hooray !!!!

Have a super de duper day everyone! Catch you all later today. I'm heading back to my bed.

No comments: