Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's a BeeGees kind of day. I need the music to keep me moving. It works, don't laugh. Love those BeeGees !
So far the dishes are washed and put away and I've been doing hand laundry and picking up the 'trash' in the bedroom.. where does this stuff come from? I seem to be overwhelmed with it.

It's a beautiful day.. wish I had a clothesline. I love the smell of clothes hung on a line. Try it, you might get hooked. Most of the problem here is that when you live in the country, you risk bird doo on clean clothes.. Ugh !

I just had lunch and am getting psyched for round 2 here. So much to do.

Wendell was in touch with his family.. Joy has another tumor. Remember to pray over this please? Her visit here is put on hold obviously for a while.

On to the day!

No comments: