Thursday, December 27, 2007


Another busy day here.. I had a dental appointment~ one made on the spur of the moment this morning by my dentist.. I think I was an add on.. not sure. Anyway, I have that dental work done now for this year. I'll go back in January to start more. By the time she's done with me, I should have the brightest smile around!

It was chilly today.. and sort of cloudy/dismal outside. Inside it was pleasant and the folks I got to talk with were uplifting. I have truly enjoyed this day off. I picked up some veggies on my way home and got home late. I quickly made a simple supper, and we got to eat together.
It'll soon be HS snack time .. that's 'hour of sleep' (HS).. fruit is on my agenda for tonite. I think Wendell probably has a bread and a veggie left.. hehehe.. he ate his fruits pretty fast today. I suppose he'll still have some fruit anyway. I still have 3 proteins left..but I'll not eat them tonite. I just am not that hungry.
Shopping and going for a late dental appointment sure messes up the day. I really didn't have enough time to do much before, and now it's dark outside and my silly body thinks it's time for bed already. Well... maybe it is. Does anyone know when the days start(ed) getting longer?
It feels so late in the day when it's only 5pm.
36 days to go.. coming down to the 30 day mark right soon. I get more excited with each passing day. It'll really feel 'for real' when we hit that 15 day mark. It's coming.
Have a delightful evening .. I'll be back likely tomorrow..
Happy New Year !

No comments: