Thursday, June 19, 2008


Pretty good day today.. but I had one really hard start IV-wise. The poor lady got jagged 3 times. That's the way it usually is.. all in one shot or it takes 3 because the veins are so poor. I actually had it going on the first try, but then suddenly a lump appeared and it shut down.. nuts!
Of the other patients, only one was a 'piece of cake'. The others were difficult, but I got them on the first try. I don't like to hurt people.. and most of my patients say I'm very good and that they never feel the needle stick at all. It amazes me.

Well, I'm off for at least 3 1/2 days. I'll have to go back Monday to make phone calls to the patients to remind them of their appointments.. many times THEY call ME.
My patients like their IV biologics. They reduce inflammation and in turn reduce the pain and swelling in their joints. It's a blessing to many.

It was a little chilly today and is still only 65 degrees. It won't be bad sleeping tonite at 50.
I'm hoping to just relax this evening, put in a movie and do some crochet.
David's afghan is slow going I'm afraid. I started the year out pretty good and have made a number of lovely afghans, but my work schedule keeps me so busy and tired, I scarcely have time to think or eat or anything else.

I'm having a good day.. AMEN

No comments: