Saturday, January 26, 2008


Brrrr.... chilly! It's 26 degrees and it looks like the temperatures for the next few days will be rising into the 40s.. WOOHOO! Can spring be too far behind? Yes, it can unfortunately. I have to pinch myself to remind me that we are mid-way through winter and have another month to go. This one is always the worst of the worst, so I'll try to hang on till spring arrives.. GLORIOUS SPRING!!!!! Let the longing begin! Hahaha Then I wonder about the not so glorious asthma that plagued me for most of last year. We shall see..
It's actually a pretty decent day here. I slept in till after noon, but I got up at a little before 6am and spent some time doing some hand washing and had some coffee.. spent a few minutes crocheting on the last few rows on the afghan. Till a strong desire to sleep came over me.. peaceful and restful... ahhhhhhhhh.... so I put the afghan aside and snuggled back down into bed, and slept peacefully till I woke up after noon. It's a wonderful life.

So many things to be thankful for.. I'm standing upright and not particularly unhealthy.. feeling good.. Wendell is up and moving too.. a good thing. All has gone well for us.
Remember to keep us in prayer however.. we still have some physical problems that prevent us from doing some of the things we like to do- like pick up our grandchildren for one..
Remember Dave and Nicki.. Barb... Barb's family is searching for a van that they can afford to accommodate her. She's progressing so well since her stroke last year.
Pray for Amy and her leg problem.. healing. And that it will not be anything serious.
Pray for Cory and Wendy.. problems arising at work.
For Sandi too.. my dearest friend.. she looks to testing next month. Pray all will be well and she'll be back to her normal self soon.
Give thanks that Uncle Bob is now home and functioning well.. And remember Aunt MaryJane as she still is residing in the nursing facility.
Pray for Vince too.. healing and good lasting health
Tomorrow is the Sabbath.. hope to see you in church!

No comments: