Friday, January 11, 2008


This is day 8 of the days I have remaining to work actively at the hospital. It's hard for me to believe time has gone by so swiftly, and retirement is within my reach. I'm in awe. Before the end of this month, I shall be done with intensive schedules for work, and able to plan my office schedule as I desire. For now all the office days will remain on Thursdays. We will move the office sometime in April and then days will be MY choice rather than depending on the one day when I can infuse patients with a doctor present.
So, with 21 days left on the schedule at the moment, I'm happy to go to work today and bear another Friday even if it is catastrophic as usual. It isn't as stressful when I consider I have but one more Friday to work and one more weekend to work this year!
It's getting late now, and I need to get ready for work. Don't want to have a repeat of Wednesday, now, eh?

No comments: