Tuesday, January 08, 2008



I'm feeling happy and content. It's a good feeling and makes me feel like doing something, but, alas, I'm also tired since I got up early today. I did go into work, clocked in, and then found that I wasn't supposed to be there, but no one bothered to tell me. So I asked my boss if I could go home and she agreed. It was better that way since my arms have been aching all day from injections yesterday. It'll be fine in the morning I'm certain.
At home, I called all my patients for this week, changed an eye appointment till March, and then called for appointments next week in PT. The rest of the day I sort of rested.. I made soup again tonite.. Broccoli and wild rice.. it was surprisingly very good. I took my time with every detail today, and tonite sat down and watched 'the Three Musketeers' on the VCR. I had my afghan on my lap and put rows and rows on it while I watched the movie.
The afghan is getting bigger.. but I don't think it'll make it for MY bed.. perhaps one of the girls.. grand daughters. I don't know. I'll have to wait and see how big it is when I run out of yarn..

As I said, I'm quite tired and need to go to bed..

No comments: