Thursday, September 28, 2006

TAKING ONE DAY AT A TIME

That should be the rule.. one day at a time. When I try to do more than that, I get very poor results. I am presently trying to schedule my patients around Thanksgiving. My office day is Thursday and so is Thanksgiving. Juggling has never been one of my best things.. but I try.

I was looking at the weather report this morning.. Lake Blair may make an appearance once again. I may be too tired to take that picture by the time it appears.. sorry.. one of these days.

Our visit with the attorney last night was very productive. By next week all should be settled.

I'm needing to get moving .. time is of the essence this morning. I'm ready to go as far as being dressed, but still have to pull all the paperwork together and then stop for breakfast at Bubba's.. that's David's name for McDonalds. Wonder how many TFAs are in an Egg McMuffin?
Does it bother you that Big Brother is trying to control what you eat?? I'm glad they are all into healthy choices, but the next thing you know, we'll all be eating grass because they think it's 'good for everyone'.. DUH
In our family, we have been making some healthy choices as far as food is concerned.. and the results are staggering in the bloodwork.. with the help of some pretty powerful medication too. I don't think I need BB telling me what is good and what isn't.. give me the facts and the statistics and I'll make my own choices, thank you very much.

I'm off my soapbox and on to better things.......
Thank you for all your prayer support. It is so precious to us. Pray for our nation and those who lead.. Pray for us with our health issues and that we make wise choices for our future.
Remember Nicki and Uncle Bob too who struggle with their health issues.
Give thanks that God has provided a skilled vet for little Heidi.. that she is improving. Heidi is the little dog who belongs to our friends in Maryland.
Pray without ceasing !! We do the same for you.

No comments: