Thursday, October 26, 2006

AUTUMN DAYS



Here it is 6:30am and it's like the middle of the night. I'll be thankful for DST to start. I'm having my 2nd cup of coffee..
I weighed myself this morning as I always do.. see my DOWNSIZING blog to see what has happened.
I wasn't unhappy.

Today Wendell will have an MRI of his right knee.. well.. we hope he'll be able to have it. He does have metal wires holding his chest together.

Get well soon Kathy.. today was my relief nurse's day in the office, but she's having hip problems.. so I'm covering.

Today would have been my Mom's 92nd birthday.. Hard to believe she's been gone for almost 3 years.

Gotta get running here.. still have some prep for the office yet.
Have a fabulous day..
Pray for us.. for our world and local leaders and for Nicki, Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane.. Give thanks for a successful surgery for Janet. God is good.

No comments: