Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TIME TO "FALL BACK"



Well, it's that time of year.. This coming week we will enter DST or Daylight Savings Time in Pennsylvania. Oct 29 is the date to turn the clock back an hour.. WOOHOO !!
I love DST.. it means an extra hour sleep.
2007 will bring some changes.. March 11 will be the "Spring Forward" date or EST- back to Standard Time. The government is giving us about a month extra of DST next year. We'll have DST begin November 4, 2007.
Thanks, Amy, for the good and 'timely' information.

I saw the dentist today. I was going to start a crown prep on a molar. Unfortunately, it is completely split and the only thing that can be done is to remove it. Sigh..... So I'll be contacting an oral surgeon in the next few weeks.
So half of my mouth is still totally anesthetized.. we'll be having something soft for supper for sure.

No comments: