Friday, October 20, 2006

PRAYER

"Therefore, confess your sins to each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:16

"I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy.
Because He turned his ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live."
Psalm 116:1-2

Sometimes we forget that we have a powerful force available to us.. it is prayer to our Father. He hears our pleas and our requests on behalf of others.. He accepts our thanks and our praise to Him alone.
I believe in prayer.. I have seen the results first hand.
Nearly every one of my blog posts has a request for prayer. I am thankful for you when you pray for us. I thank the Lord for your faithfulness.
Prayer is not just for morning and bedtime and meals, but an all day conversation with God. The Word of God, the Bible, tells us to pray without ceasing. This should be our goal every day.

No comments: