Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GOOD VS BAD DAY

Good morning.. well..... it's morning for sure. Not so sure about the 'good' part, but then any morning I wake up is generally a good morning as I think about it. What I do with my day is up to me.... choices here... good day/bad day?
Good day:
I'm alive and able to function even if minimally
I have a wonderful husband who loves me
I have wonderful friends and family who love me and support me
The power hasn't gone off
God is still in control of this world even though it looks bleak by times
Rain is good for replenishing the earth with water
I can take Tylenol and control the pain in my back and head
Aunt MaryJane's surgery was done and she's okay
I have a roof over my head so I don't have to be out in the weather
Running water from the tap.. indoor plumbing..
I'm not gainfully employed today..
I'm able to blog
I can still pray

Bad day:
Have cancelled the kids visit today......sigh
The sun probably won't show it's face today
Sore muscles and head slow me down

Maybe the day isn't a bad one..... I think my good day points outweigh the bad day ones.


Rainy weather always brings a certain degree of aching in my joints.... today is not different. The part that bothers me is that I can't do the things I want to do.. until medication kicks in.. and then limited.
Pray for relief of the aching....for Wendell too.

No comments: