Friday, October 06, 2006

THE FRIDAY CHRONICLE


It's FRIDAY!! WOOHOO !!!!
Today I'm gainfully employed, but I'm off the weekend and hoping to attend Keith's presentation at Starbucks on Saturday afternoon. I missed the last one, so I'm anxious to attend this one.

There is good news today- Wendell's carotid artery doppler study showed "no significant change" in the past 6 months. We are delighted as will be his vascular surgeon, I"m sure.
His knees are some improved though with regular pain medication and an NSAID- but the intensity he had before is less. We are optimistic that the Synvisc is going to be successful.

More news.. from Uncle Bob yesterday.. Aunt Mary Jane is in the hospital with back pain. Pray that the doctors will be able to treat her properly and that she'll be back home and on her feet again soon.
Remember Uncle Bob and Nicki as they struggle with health issues also.

Elections are coming up soon. Be informed to vote. I cannot help but be concerned with some of those I work with who are planning to vote for "the cute ones".. It sickens me to think that looks can be the reason for a vote without consideration of what they stand for.
I don't know about you, but I'm a little tired of pre-election smoke screens.. it's becoming a problem for our nation. Pray God would raise up decent men to guide our nation when we are facing a World War III. It seems like our elected congressmen aren't doing what 'we the people' would desire, but applying their own sinful and foolish ideas for their own personal gain. Pray that God will give you that wisdom and vote wisely

Have a super day today... catch y'all later..

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Hey, I thought you had to work this weekend?! Keith will be SO impressed if you come tomorrow!!!

If you haven't read my blog yet, you might want to pull together any laundry that you have. I'm planning to stop by this evening to deliver/pick-up.

Have a fabulous day!!!