Monday, October 16, 2006

BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Brrrrrr !! Again. It's only 33 degrees this morning.. I feel chilled through and through. Thankfully , I'm not gainfully employed today. But there is much to do ....... lots of clean up from the weekend when I get so far behind.
Summer seems to have breezed by so fast. It was a good summer..but just too fast. The older I get, the faster my days go by. In fact, it seems like just yesterday I flipped the calendar to OCTOBER.. and it's now half way gone. ???
Oh..... where is spring??

This is a fun time of year.. pumpkins.. and carving pumpkins.. pumpkin pie.. mmmmm
The pumpkins in the garden were few.. I never saw any of them even in all my walks, but Charlie said they were there by the corn. Well, I try to steer clear of the corn- I seem to have an allergy to corn silk or whatever. It used to be I could pick corn in the field once, and then I was done for the season. If I tried again, I got to sneezing and so stuffed up I could barely breathe.
Mandy usually buys a couple of big ones and carves them..she even went so far as to buy a CD that had patterns one could print out to make the perfect carving.
Time to start the day...... have a good one.....stay warm.

No comments: