Friday, October 01, 2010

the deck and roof

It's been a while again since I last blogged. I spend my pc time on Facebook, so I don't have "extra" time. We are watching our new deck addition and roof go atop it. It seems like it takes forever, but actually, the handyman has taken only 2 days to put this much roof over the deck he added while we were visiting Valentines this month.
On Monday, he'll be back to start the roof. He says it'll be all under roof without the shingles by Monday evening. That sounds good to me.

1 comment:

Sandi S. said...

WELL - I for one am sad that your time is now spent more on Facebook!! While Facebook is nice - I loved keeping up with you in blog form - it was so much more personal and your writing style is so wonderful. Bring back my JEMIT blog - I REALLY miss it!!