Friday, September 25, 2009


Congratulations Keith! on your new assignment.. I know you will do soooooo well, and we are soooo proud of you!!!

I have decided to join the group Photo Friday with Wendy and her friends. I know Jeremy belongs to a group too, but they are so professional, and I'm such a novice.. So I'm joining them to see what I can come up with.
This week is BLACK AND WHITE. I do have a pretty good idea how to capture that .. you'll see it perhaps tomorrow.
I seem to be at a physical low today.. but not a problem. I still accomplished much. I had boxes set out with a lot of papers to go through as we are packing for a move in the near future. I found 1 Pizza Hut gift card, 1 Olive Garden gift card, and 2 Target gift cards.. !!! Well, I'd say that alone was a productive day.

I have a new 'memory' note book now to remind me of things that need done. Today we crossed of a number of items under "call".. We called the hospital because Wendell got a bill for $400 for labs he had drawn in August. He presented them with his new insurance cards and they billed Medicare rather than Security Blue. Glad that wasn't a problem. We went ahead and had them rebill the right company and all should be well there. Then I called Security Blue to make sure they would cover his bariatric surgery. Yes, they will.. but it requires an authorization from his doctor. We tried to call his PCP and the office was closed at 3pm. Ugh.. well, that's a Monday call.
We have other calls to make next week.. prices of LP gas need to be obtained from local providers. We plan to heat our trailer and cook our food with it. Then there will be refuse pick up, phone company, and electric company, though these probably won't be next week, but closer to moving time.
It's really discouraging to realize how much one accumulates over 30 years.. or 40 if you count all the years we have been married. I'm trying hard to downsize on every side. Family history and pictures are my nemesis at the moment. The albums and records need to go on a bookshelf or 4. Whatever.
Then while Wendell and I were chatting today, we realized that this is only half the work.. the other half will be unpacking and putting things away once we are there.

Planning to go to bed early tonite. We have laundry to take care of tomorrow and then more packing.. I need boxes if anyone is getting rid of them?

No comments: