Monday, September 28, 2009

I'll get this Foto Friday thing down yet.. it's my first ever time.. so please have patience with me while I have fun with my camera too.

The 1st issue of Imm-agine That is printed and after they are addressed, will be sent out to all our Imm family. Yippee.. it's a really good issue I believe.. you won't be disappointed. Well, I found out that it costs 3x as much to print on white paper in color..so I opted for colored paper. Perhaps next time I'll be able to afford 1 color page. I like the old pictures in B&W anyway.. much more fun.

This evening I spent several hours packing up our belongings for our (hopefully) final move of our life. I'll keep you posted as things progress.. everything is moving along in good order. I'm glad we aren't moving across the state or country- I'd really be in a fix. We are moving next door to a new trailer.. should be in by the end of the month or early November at latest.

Tomorrow is office day.. remember to pray for my patients that we'd have NO events.. and that my skills would be excellent.. thanks.

No comments: