Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It's the 2nd of September already.. time is flying- I must be having fun?! It is a bright and sunny day here in WPA.. a bit cool yet, but a promise of about 77* coming yet. I just took a mini walk outside and around the house. The Mama doe and her 2 fawns were right behind the house too. They don't run but watch me and continue grazing in the woods. Beautiful animals.

Facebook is taking up too much of my time. I'm addicted. Farmville is my problem. I can't seem to pull myself away when it's time for crops to be harvested. I was warned. I try to only play the Farmville during the day, and once or twice visit Yoville for a matter of minutes. There is another game called Lil Farm or some such thing that interests me, but I'm not a fully devoted follower as I am of Farmville.
The one good thing about Facebook is that I can connect with friends and family there that I otherwise wouldn't. And the pictures!!! Love those pictures.

Yesterday I found a set of King size satin bed linens on sale.. I bought them. Now we just have to buy the bed so we can use them.. Is that putting the cart before the horse? Nay.. I have been praying over a new bed for us when we move and Wendell and I decided on a king sized bed for our room. It is not just frivolous purchasing as far as the bed linens go, it is blind faith that God will provide all our needs in his time and according to his will.
Blessings to all...

No comments: