Saturday, May 15, 2010

Foto Friday-sky/clouds

DH and I have just had a discussion about what day today is.. and the calendar settled the argument- it's Saturday and I was prepared to do my Foto Friday pics this morning, thinking I had all day to do so... UGH.
Well, the topic was sky/clouds. I thought I'd never get one shot of anything but gray, but found that last evening there was a break.. so here they are-
By the way, the last picture belongs to my grand daughter Joyce who wants to join us but has no blog.. so I'm adding her to mine.
Foto Friday is hosted by Rebecca and the invitation is always open for anyone who wishes to jump in.. Check out what everyone else thought of Clouds/Sky..















This photo was taken and edited by Joyce..






5 comments:

Nanci said...

It looks like both of us were a little late with our Foto Friday post. Oh well, it was nice to have company.

I love the pictures of the storm clouds, ESPECIALLY the first one with the sunshine breaking through. I have always loved to watch thunderstorms.

Also, please tell Joyce that I really like her photo as well. It was nice of "Gram" to share her blog. ;)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful skies. I really like the ones where the sun is peeking out. The last picture was lovely. I tried to take one like that, but did not succeed.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

Rebecca said...

ooooooooooooooh-you did a GREAT job this week! Wish I had seen skies like that.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Wow! You both got some great shots this week. Beautiful