Sunday, May 09, 2010


I do love spring.. it's my favorite season to be sure. Even though it brings on allergies, I still love it. I think it is the most changing season of all. Cold one day, 82* the next, freezing the next, and a week of tropical weather.. Flowers bloom and bask in the warmth of the sunshine, and the next day I'm shoveling snow from the deck.. it is a very changeable season. I never know whether to put my winter coat away or keep it close at hand.
Today is the Sabbath. Wendell and I both are feeling the cold in our bones and the pain that comes with it. It's not easy growing old. We have missed church for several reasons this morning, but we are basically ok.
Kids are coming for an over night stay- that should keep us on our toes for a while this evening. They are such fun, very helpful, and never a problem.
On to the afternoon!

1 comment:

Your Fellow Sister said...

I really like the 2nd picture and Joyce's. I also enjoy the 3rd and 4th as well.