Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's been a month since I had an asthma attack. I'm glad the time has passed and I'm doing better. I had a doctor appointment today for a checkup- she says she hears a wheeze in only one area- good sign- last time he heard air exchange in only one area! So I got a couple samples of nasal sprays to try- most of my congestion is from post nasal drip anyway. She thinks this may help the problem.. and I was also advised to use the nebulizer more often than I have been doing since the goal is control of asthma without the use of steroids. Ah.. steroids.. they cause some nasty side effects for me. I took them anyway because the inflammation had been so great.

Tonite we are having Chinese Take out.. Yay!!!!!! Love it! General Tso's chicken.. garlic chicken, chicken lo mein and rice. Yummy.

No comments: