Friday, August 21, 2009

We had little rain last evening and just a few drops today. It was humid nonetheless. It's about 60* tonite as I post, and not quite as bad with humidity with the fan running.
Feeling quite well.

I bought a new printer today. It's an Epsen stylus NX100.. a cheap printer ($28). I tried it out tonite and I am pleased at how clearly it prints color. The cartridges are very small, so I can't see doing a lot of printing myself, but perhaps I can do the originals and have copies Xeroxed somewhere. That seems reasonable. In the mean time, my old printer is a loss. I just put a new cartridge in it. Anyone use Lexmark No 1? Not sure if I could send it .. might leak.

Tomorrow is a big day here at the Z house. We are going to get a cat. Both John and I are slightly allergic to cats. I get a runny nose around them and he gets really stuffed up. John says he'll get shots if he has to.. I've been there already and may do it again this fall.

Hey.. Wendy is on Facebook! Check it out..

Moving right along....

No comments: