Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last night I went to bed with a lousy backache.. no good reason for it, just sore muscles .. above both hips.. ugh and ouch! I had a good night's sleep and this morning am feeling much better! Yay! I'll soak in the tub this morning and make sure I'm all together.
Today is the Sabbath. We are planning to attend worship. There is a fellowship dinner after the service. I've got ham and green beans in the crockpot.. oh, delicious scents all over the house! I wish I had a dessert to take, but alas, I never got that far yesterday. Well.. maybe next time.

I've been enjoying talking to friends and family on Facebook. Okay.. and playing the Farmville game too.. sigh...
Pictures and emails from family and friends are so refreshing.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

YIKES...THAT PICTURE GIVES ME THE CREEPS!