Tuesday, June 29, 2010

COMPUTER BREAKDOWN

Just when you think all is well, the computer takes a dive.. Friday morning it tried to crash and then Saturday afternoon it had an electrical malfunction and refuse to come on at all.. ugh. I took my old pc to Computer Literates and the old baby had to be hospitalized for surgery upcoming.. prognosis is very poor.. In fact, so poor that the suggestion was to start looking for a new one. She said it had hard drive 'issues'.. hmmmm
She is here! Brand spanking new CPU with Windows 7 already on it. I got used to Vista and enjoyed it, but it seems all the new pcs have Windows 7 on them already.. OKAY! I just have to get the hang of this thing.
At the moment, Carbonite is busy putting my files, music, and photos back on this new machine. I'm so thankful I thought to purchase this program. I have so much family history on it..
The cost was minimal as far as pcs go.. I didn't get an expensive one- nor the cheapest either. I've had such a good report with my HPs that I decided to go ahead and buy another.. this would be my 3rd I think. 1994 we got the first one .. anyone know that for sure? We went online around 1997 and have had the AOL account since that time.
I just noticed I have over 500 emails to go through. If they are not personal messages, I'll be deleting without reading... sorry everyone.. there are just tooo many to stop to read them all.

No comments: