Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Photo Friday- Walk outside

Good morning to you all and welcome to my Family Photo Friday where I challenge myself to improve my photographic skills. Please feel free to join me by taking your own photos and entering them at the end of the last photo..
There is so much going on here, it's hard to find time to take pictures, but once again, I have actually succeeded by just walking outside with my camera.
One of the most amazing things to me is that the zucchini was about done flowering when I gave it a drink of epsom salts in water yesterday afternoon.. and by evening the plant had grown by about a third of what it had been.. and blooms are all over it- with honey bees in every one of them.
Please feel free to critique my photos.. leave comments for me too since that's how I can improve.

No comments: