Saturday, July 31, 2010

Miscellaneous/Photo Friday


This is how I felt yesterday after visiting first my eye doctor and then racing over to see the opthamologist about my eye. Seems after all the todo, I've got a vitreous separation going on.. and the bottom line is that there is a possibility that I could end up blind in that eye and even the other.
Pray for Wendell and me if you would. He will be going in Monday for his 2nd cataract removal and implant. The first one was eventful to say the least, but the eye is healing well and the doctor was pleased with his progress so far.

I'm ready for the light show in my own eye to calm down now and be over. I have to say it's at least a bit less now (thankfully) and not as intense as the night before.

Looking forward to seeing the Valentines next week.. pray for travel mercy for them please.

I want to try something a bit different with Family Photo Friday- and that is making each week a different letter of the alphabet.. So be looking this week for the letter "A". It can be anything associated with the letter or the shape of the letter.. just keep your eyes open and then post on Friday with me. As always, if you use a photo from your archive, please note that as such.

No comments: