Friday, December 17, 2010



It's been a little over a month since I last blogged. Facebook is taking it's toll on my blog. I must try to keep contact better here.

Winter is here. It arrived with fury and though the temperatures are below freezing and there is snow on the ground, we are at home and cozy warm. Spring.. where are you?

Weather conditions have kept us from worship for several weeks, but it looks good for this weekend- no storms coming ..yet. I miss our church family and the teaching we get there when we can't get out. This is the result of aging and becoming more frail.

I thought this week that I might have an abscessed tooth. The pain was excruciating and the tooth was sensitive to both cold and hot. I sensed it also could be sinuses that are causing the problem.. so I treated it myself with a hypertonic solution of saline and swished and spit hourly or more till the pain subsided. Amazing. The pain lessened almost immediately and though I still require pain meds for my back, those pain meds also treat whatever pain might be lurking in my mouth also.


Christmas... package to the kids up north is sent.. and the local kids shopping is done. Not a lot, but a remembrance for them. Next year I want to do a 'home made Christmas'.
The weather forecast says no new storms coming our way.. happy happy day! So glad we can anticipate attending worship tomorrow~ one of our freedoms I cherish so.

No comments: