Friday, December 31, 2010

Just thinking about how very blessed I am, and my family too.
God has been merciful to us over this past year, provided our needs daily without fail.
1. Health.. not just my own, but Wendell too. I'm so thankful that I haven't had to add any more meds to my short med list, and neither has Wendell. In fact, Novartis is helping him by giving him his insulin at no cost now, which took a huge financial burden from us.
2. Health Insurance.. thankful that my old CPAP tried to play tricks on me so that I now have a brand new machine which will hopefully last me another 8 years. If not, I now have a back-up machine. My health insurance paid for this new one~ something I wouldn't have been able to do easily in the near future. I got my blood work done 'under the wire' today and also covered by my insurance. As of midnight tonight, I have NO health coverage. I have a plan though..
3. This year brought us new transportation- the KIA~ nice 4WD vehicle. Sometimes I miss my little Honda, but the KIA is nice, drives easily, and Wendell loves it, so that's enough for me.
More later.. next year as a matter of fact..

No comments: