Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010
The Ugly Ornament Contest..

Looks like a submarine, eh?
It's Vulhop's winner this year..
yeah, it's an ugly for sure.
Zombeck's entry..it won cutest..
Not sure it's really 'cute', but
it's another winner..

This one is my entry .. I don't know..
I think it's pretty ugly..


Actually, this one looks more ugly to me
than ANY of the entries.. a Zombeck
offering..

And mine.. I bought this at Kohl's (?)
for 50 cents.. It was marked $8.. I
took it to the cashier and said "I'll give
you 50 cents for this ugly thing, no more..
take it or leave it".. they took it.


Joyce brought Apples to Apples..
It was the hit of the evening..





These are Amy's pictures from Christmas Day
at their house..
Annabelle


David


Paul, Annabelle, Joyce


Yoda.. Yoda?
P3
Maybe the Grinch? I see some resemblance..










No comments: