Friday, December 31, 2010

It's NY eve.. in a few hours, it will be 1/1/11 How about that!?
We have no plans to go out, but will likely spend this evening watching TV (maybe) and getting our tree and Christmas put away in a tub for next year. It was a lovely holiday season.
I'm enjoying my new jammies.. from hubby. And a subscription to Ancestry.com . WOW! Nice. I hope everyone had a good season.
Today I'm doing clean up.. slowly but surely. It's not hard, just tedious. In the mean time, I've made probably THE best chicken noodle soup of all time. It's scrumptious! I'll do that again. Even hubby loved it, and he doesn't like chicken that much.
The tree comes next.. down and put away for another year. Next year gifts will be home made.. I invite my family to do so as well. We spend so much for gifts. Now it's time to go back to old fashioned gifts.. from the heart.

No comments: