Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've been a busy little bee.  I love to can.  So I'm canning the only thing that is really available to me at this time of year- meats.  Today we have 10 jars of ham, 1 sweet Italian sausage, and 5 pts of kielbassi.  Yummy!   I did chicken and beef the last time I used the canner.. I should think about doing that again.

It's a rainy day today.  The water delivery caught me off my guard.. but I got the jugs out in record time and the delivery man put the new bottles in the closet for me.  He's a nice guy.

As I said, it's raining today.. and about 45*.. chilly.  The daffodils are blooming, the forsythia too.. and my little hyacinths are sooooooo fragrant!!!  Wish I could make that into a perfume!
Rainy weather makes me so sleepy.  I'd like to take a nap, but it looks like hubby beat me to the bed.  Hrmph. 

No comments: