Monday, September 26, 2011

It's been a few days since my last post.. in that time, I have weighed in and lost a total of 22# - YIPPEE!
Charlie has brought me a watermelon that weighs 50#
I bought 2 bags of MacIntosh apples and have made a beautiful apple pie tonite.. YUMMEE!!!
It's raining.. looks like it's mighty heavy in Beaver Falls.. I saw a note from LS that said they could actually tube down the street!  That's a good bit of water.
Wendell is now scheduled to see the new endocrinologist on Wednesday.  They originally said there were no open appts till Jan 2012.. and then when I explained his blood sugars were dangerously high, she put him in a spot where someone cancelled.  Everything fell into place like clockwork- Thank you Lord for watching over us and providing for us yet again.
Looking forward to the Valentines visit this weekend.. spaghetti is on the menu for Friday night. 

No comments: