Thursday, December 10, 2009

Foto Friday.. "eyes"

Oh, boy! My favorite day of the week.. the day we share our photos on Rebecca's blog.. Renaissance.. Join us next time, eh? It's not time consuming.. but it is a lot of fun.. This week we were looking at "EYES".. these are my entries:


"Two bright eye-lights winkin' and blinkin'
Ain't no finer rig I'm a thinkin'"..

These doves sat and looked right at me today..
I love their eyes, though I coundn't get close to them.. sigh...


My tired eye..



We went out to dinner this past week.. hehehe


If you want to grow potatoes, you MUST plant an 'eye'


Hubby's eye.. blue..
I wondered if I could see his cataract,
but really, not







2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Loved the potato.

AND the onion rings!

You always have the best takes on the challenges...you are a creative soul, you are.

Get stocked up on Christmas photos! I want to see them in the new year! :-)

Shanna said...

So fun! Wonderful interpretations!!