Wednesday, December 09, 2009

New house update..

It's slow going here..but God is giving us the patience we need till that final step into our new home. He is an awesome God for sure!
I didn't take pictures today even though there was the possibility of doing so. Weather was miserable most of the day.. wet cameras just don't make it. Tonite it is going to be 23* and WINDY!.. I say WINDY!!!!!!

Most of the new back porch is constructed.. at least the floor of it. I think the front door has a little porch too.. not sure- things are happening.

Wendell and I did some shopping today.. I got 2 new pairs of shoes for work. Now I need some dress shoes that fit me better.
Parking was a little scarce today, but we did use the handicapped spaces wherever we went. Crowds were a little heavy, but considering the weather situation, not bad.

More later...

No comments: