Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time to move..


Well........ not quite.. but on Friday we begin the task of moving to our new home. It's so exciting.. I wish it were tonite, but things have worked out perfectly with Paul and Amy and the kids as well as JJ and Keith being totally available to help. Wendell and I are thrilled, and I believe Charlie is also pleased with his new home.
So much to do.. time is crunching in.. but we shall be content, thank the Lord for his blessings on our family.. the awesome provisions.. and trust He'll see us through..

No Foto Friday this week, but will catch up tomorrow with pictures.
As I think about this, I may not have my computer hooked up right away.. but I'll fill everyone in on the big move when it is.

New phone number and address.. I'll send out an email soon and the Imm Newsletter asap.

No comments: