Tuesday, May 05, 2009


Good morning all.. it's Cinco de Mayo today.. and it looks like a good day is on tap.
It's also office day, and as such, I'll ask for prayer for me and for my patients who will be infused. No events is always welcome.
The Z's are on vacation this week and have taken a few days away from home. Wish we could do the same, but for now, we shall be content to visit in Porchville.
Eye exams yesterday. I'm getting new glasses, but have had little change in vision. Wendell is not getting new glasses, but has the beginnings of cataracts bilaterally. Not bad yet.
Friday he is having a cardiac stress test done and we are hoping to swim at the YMCA on Wednesday. Our days are full and the days are getting more beautiful as we go.. it's not even summer yet!
I better get going. Lots to accomplish today..

No comments: