Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thanks to Kneesocks who sent the Someone Said .. it's all true..

It's been a good day here. Office brought me 4 patients who whizzed through their infusions without any events.. HOORAY!! I wasn't nearly as tired as I was Tuesday.
Wendell had an appointment today to be measured for his 'diabetic shoes'.. He deserves comfortable ones.
AND... I started the first Camo afghan. I have to wait to finish Paul's.. I ran out of yarn 1 row and 12" short...AAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! What a nightmare.
So far, I've gotten raves on the camo afghan.. from perfect strangers. And one woman asked me for the ripple pattern at the foot doctor's office today.
As for Paul's... I worked on it on Monday at the eye doctor's, and the girls there spread it out to get a super good look at it.. raving about it constantly. It is a beauty. Likely my best work yet... if only I hadn't run out of that country blue yarn..
Wendell has a stress test scheduled for tomorrow.. another early riser.. I am his designated driver for the procedure. I'll be taking the Camo afghan with me again. At the rate we have doctor visits, this one could be done in less than a week!

No comments: