Thursday, November 26, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY- THANKFUL

This week's Foto Friday challenge was "thankful".. and , boy, do I have long list of items.. and a couple of photos to show..
Not necessarily in this order, but our new home, and our family are high on my list..



Since Asher didn't get to join in the next photo, I'm adding him here..
I'm thankful for my beautiful loving family.. every one of them.
I'm in awe sometimes when I think Wendell and I started out .. just the 2 of us, and then there were 6 of us.. today, that number has grown to 20! Imagine that! We are so very blessed in every way.


Amy & Paul Blair, Jennifer & Keith Vulhop
John Zombeck, Wendell, me, Cory Valentine, Esther Valentine
Amanda Zombeck, Paul Blair, Joyce and Annabelle Blair, David Blair in front of Joyce, Isaac & Eli Valentine, Daniel Blair.. Wendy Valentine behind Daniel, Gayle Valentine
I didn't take this picture, of course..
but it reflects my thanksgiving in such a big way.
Join us for Foto Friday!
or click here to see what others have posted.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful family picture! I love how you all coordinate but not so much so that there is no variety. And a lovely new home! So much for you to praise God over this year!

The pickin's were slim this week with photos but I hoped I could depend on you. COngratulations! You made it onto the "diehard" list! ;-) Thanks for participating!

Paula said...

WONDERFUL! What a lovely LARGE family!

Full of Grace said...

You really do have lots to be thankful for! Really liked the family picture with everyone dressed in shades of blue! :)