Saturday, November 07, 2009

In all the years I've been blogging and online (and that's quite a few).. I think Foto Friday has given me more joy and purpose than anything else. I've enjoyed each topic.. and this week it is "leaves".. I've already gone out and taken some pictures and have my plan for next Friday. Thank you Wendy for steering me to Rebecca's site, and Thank you Rebecca for letting me be a part of this fun time.
I'm wishing I hadn't tossed the gourd people.. they might have been fun to keep using for the pictures.. but , Alas! they are gone forever.

It is so hard to believe that this is already November, and shortly, Thanksgiving,... and then 4 weeks after that is .... Christmas!!!!! AAccckkkkk!! I have no shopping done, and will be moving into a new home in a week or so... What to do... what to do...
Maybe I'll just relax, take in a deep breath.. and see what God has planned for us. That is always the best way to approach incoming stress..

I'm wishing that Wendell and I could go to visit Wendy next week while she needs a couple of extra hands. There is so much going on around here...
Wendell is now on 24 hr oxygen, so we have to figure how to get from point A to point B with his mini tank. I think he'll have to use his big portable tank on wheels to do any major moving. Then he's had to change his CPAP to bleed in oxygen at night. They lowered his pressure too.
It's a lot to digest in such a short time.
Next week in the office is going to be pretty busy.. at least 8 patients to see Tuesday and Thursday also. I get tired easily, and packing for our move has slowed down, though I"m still putting our 'things' away. Not a lot left but enough to tire me out in a days time.
Today I did the laundry and got supper. It took me most of the day to get everything accomplished. I don't think I"m growing old gracefully.
Tomorrow is church day.. and I'm wondering if Wendell will wear his oxygen to church. He is sort of backward about it, but it does help him.
It's 9pm.. I'm heading for bed. I've been sleeping in so late the past 2 mornings.. as I said, office takes it's toll on my body and I seem to require the extra rest..
Hopefully I'm all rested again and will be ready for this week.

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Get some rest and take it one day at a time..Moving is never easy, but especially when you are trying to coordinate it with work, and daily happenings of life!