Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update


This week's challenge is 'thankful'. I'm in trouble.. I have so much to be thankful for.. where do I begin? And how can you take a picture of it?
Today was chilly but very pleasant. I worked on packing again and moving boxes in the bedroom. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with it all.. and wish we were already moved! Hah! I find my self whining to God about it all.. and then He reminds me that to have things done 'just right'.. it must be done in HIS time, not mine.. and I do acknowledge that. I am like a child on Christmas eve.. knowing something good is coming and bearly able to wait with any patience. He has brought us this far without major glitches, so I don't expect any this week. Tuesday is delivery day.. and then they have to hook it all up. Our furniture is to be delivered on Friday. Pray that we will be ready to occupy our home that day.
Our Valentines will be coming on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. I am off all week and don't have to be in the office until next Tuesday (Dec 1). It's nice to be able to say..'I won't be in on "whatever" day or week.. and they say "ok" without any argument. A lot different than in the hospital where there are many employees. No request forms .. no asking someone to cover me.. they just take it in stride. YAY! I'm not taking all of Christmas week off, but will work that Tuesday and be off the rest of the week.
Looking forward to church tomorrow.. join me. Don't forget to attend worship.. it is important.

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Family :)