Thursday, November 12, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY=LEAVES

All right! It's that time of the week I look forward to.. I LOVE Foto Friday!
You can join us at Renaissance and share your Foto Friday pictures too!!
Please join us.. the more the merrier.
This week we concentrated on 'leaves'.. oh.. such fun! I got to thinking how leaves and people are similar.. take a look..


Young green leaves and the big old one with 'zits'..
"Oh..look.. zits.. bummer.. "... to which the other says "You are so insensitive! Leaf me alone!!"



Leaves love holidays.. so they formed a wreath to celebrate.


Leaves come in many shapes.. just like people






Some are very large, some medium sized and some are small..


Like people, some are just all mixed up


This leaf is trying to show it's all into itself..
I know some people like that


Some are holey.. some are holier than thou


Some have no holiness whatsoever


Some stand up straight and tall

Some you have to handle carefully lest they bite you


Some are tall.. some are short


Some have great external beauty

Like people, they come in many colors















10 comments:

Paula said...

Oh I just LOVE that last photo!! BEAUTIFUL!! Looks like the paper and leaves should be framed!!

Wendy said...

You are quite creative mom...I like the last one alot...it reminds me of the fall placemats we used to make:) Good Job!

Nanci said...

Excellent analogy!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

How fun; you were very creative in your presentation. So many different leaves with their own stories. :)

Unknown said...

Thank your for your comment!

I love you presentation and also the the clover. It makes me miss the clover that I grew up with in my backyard.
I also love the "biting" leaf :) I see A LOT of those here in Arizona!

Rebecca said...

you just CRACK me up! I started laughing at the zits and started howling at the HOLIER than THOU.

I have to say, I look forward to coming here not just for the photos but for your funny antics too!

Unknown said...

Ha...what a cute post!! I've never thought that much about leaves!

Great job!
Amy

Tracy said...

Cute analogies! ANd I love the title you left on Rebecca's post!

Full of Grace said...

You know, I have to be honest, I really like your pictures, but I especially love your thoughts behind them. Each week I look forward to seeing where your creative mind takes you :) Great Job!!

Bonnie said...

Oh a leaf wreath! What a great idea!